Byron Lakeside Holiday Apartments, Byron Bay, 7 Nights - Schoolies 2019
What you get...
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4-Star Byron Lakeside Holiday Apartments in a 7 share 3 Bedroom townhouse.
- Official Schoolies.com ID pass.
- Building Security.
- 24 Hour Helpline During Schoolies Week.
- Access to Exclusive Schoolies.com Parties.
Byron Lakeside Holiday Apartments is situated in beautiful Byron Bay, NSW. Byron Bay is an awesome location for Schoolies, and Bryon Lakeside Holiday Apartments is a great base to enjoy the unique atmosphere of this destination. The town centre is located just 1.7km from your accommodation; this is where you can experience the chilled out vibe of Byron Bay. With so many different shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and nightlife you will never have a dull moment. Byron Lakeside Apartments are furnished in contemporary design and rated 4 stars - just to make your stay more comfortable and memorable.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...