PREMIUM | The Slate Phuket, 7 Nights
What you get...
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star The Slate in a D-Buk Suite .
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- BONUS Reduced rate.
- Want Boozy? a Master Class at The Rum Distillery from an extra $261*.
- Want Culture? a Flying Hanuman Journey from an extra $177*.
- Want Foodie? Phuket Street Eats from an extra $97*.
A luxuriously crafted design resort within Nai Yang Beach's sheltered sands, set amidst lush tropical gardens where pools and lagoons juxtapose post-modern art. Known for his visionary architecture, this Bill Bensley design masterpiece, and a member of Design Hotels, The Slate, is the islands only avant-garde expression of a true Phuket heritage. A strikingly original manifestation of the island's core; the architecture is inspired by the island's tin mining past which is complemented by bold contemporary design details.
The 'all villa, all suite' property offers 177 accommodation choices with an additional seven private pool villas - decadently furnished with gorgeous marble and rich wood, The Slate's pool villas offer a blissful escape that exudes majestic elegance and modern artistry. Eight restaurants and bars have a range of offerings from unique Thai delicacies with flavours from the region presenting plenty of fresh seafood, tender grilled cuts, exotic cocktails and New World wines. The Slate offers scrumptious but healthy wholesome cuisine all in a unique setting of visionary excellence and enchanting surroundings. Facilities include three swimming pools one family pool and two adult-only infinity pools, a beach club, art quarter, fitness studio, tennis courts, , on-site dive centre, award-winning Coqoon Spa, inspiring conference facilities and a on-site cooking school.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel
Don’t know if you should go solo or jump on a tour? It’s the dilemma every traveller has pondered many times over. Sure, both have their pros and cons, but here are 7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel. Jump on our deals page and find the perfect trip for you! The automatic crew It’s...