BASIC | Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 2.5-star Hampton Inn and Suites Santa Monica in a King Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Marina del Rey Dinner Cruise from an extra $18*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Newport Beach Champagne Brunch Cruise from an extra $146*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Bikes & Hikes Special from an extra $156*.
Stay within walking distance of entertainment, dining and shopping at the Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Santa Monica hotel. Our hotel is three blocks from the iconic Santa Monica Pier where guests can enjoy a fun-filled day at the beach. Catch the Expo Light Rail for easy transportation to Los Angeles neighbourhoods including Downtown Hollywood. After a busy day, retire to your spacious guest room or suite for a restful night's sleep in our clean and fresh Hampton beds. Our guest rooms are designed for the modern business traveller with energy-conserving LED lights, free WiFi and plenty of plugs to charge your devices. Relax and watch your favourite shows on the stunning 50- inch HDTV. Looking for more space and upgraded amenities? Choose one of our suites for a balcony, sitting area and wet bar plus extra space to spread out. Upgrade to our Oversized Suite and enjoy a luxurious wraparound patio and partial sea view. Start the day off right with free hot breakfast served daily. Head up to the 2nd floor to relax on our loft-style pool deck or fit in a workout in our 24-hour fitness centre. We also offer a business centre, guest laundry facility and dry-cleaning service.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel
Don’t know if you should go solo or jump on a tour? It’s the dilemma every traveller has pondered many times over. Sure, both have their pros and cons, but here are 7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel. Jump on our deals page and find the perfect trip for you! The automatic crew It’s...