VALUE | Warwick Fiji, 7 Nights
What you get...
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star Warwick Fiji in a Garden View.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Nadi Airport to Hotel.
- Want Boozy? Why not add Malamala Beach Club Trip from an extra $156*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add Fiji Heritage and Cultural Tour from an extra $191*.
- Want Adventure? Why not add Go Dirty Quad Bike - Play Dirty from an extra $327*.
Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sandy beach, with crystal clear lagoons, on Fiji's famed coral coast. It is nestled amongst acres of lush, tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destinations. Boasting a total of 247 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, the resort strives to offer every discerning traveller the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. Offering a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly international themed buffets, which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. An exotic location, coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes Warwick Fiji an ideal wedding or honeymoon garden setting also makes Warwick Fiji an ideal wedding or honeymoon destination. Truly a favourite among couples, groups and seniors, Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel
Don’t know if you should go solo or jump on a tour? It’s the dilemma every traveller has pondered many times over. Sure, both have their pros and cons, but here are 7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel. Jump on our deals page and find the perfect trip for you! The automatic crew It’s...