PREMIUM | Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, 7 Nights
What you get...
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay in a Deluxe Lagoon View Room.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Nadi Airport to hotel.
- BONUS Reduced rate.
- Want Boozy? Why not add Malamala Beach Club Trip from an extra $192*.
- Want Culture? Why not add Go Dirty Quad Bike - Cultural Discovery from an extra $317*.
- Want Adventure? Why not add Zip Fiji Momi Bay from an extra $201*.
Discover your own tropical paradise at the new Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay. Experience the serenity of secluded Momi Bay on the western coast of Viti Levu, a 45-minute drive from Nadi International airport. The resort features 136 contemporary Deluxe rooms and 114 luxurious Bure Villas, including 22 unique Over-Water Bure Villas with direct lagoon access. All rooms and Bure Villas come with a private balcony or terrace and extensive views of the pool, lagoon or ocean. Soak up the sun at one of three large swimming pools, relax at the swim-up bar and indulge in one of our signature cocktails at the Lagoon Lounge. Rejuvenate with a treatment at Quan Spa or enjoy the resort's extensive water sport activities. Discover our three intriguing destination restaurants & bars including Fish Bar, a refined dining experience which boasts breath-taking sunset views. For destination weddings, celebrations and company conferences our resort offers a state of the art Grand Salon Ballroom and large pre-function and outdoor space. Nestled in idyllic Momi Bay, on the western coast of Viti Levu, considered one of the most untouched areas of the main island of Fiji, the resort is only a 45 minute drive from Nadi International Airport. Surrounded by tropical vegetation and a beautiful man-made lagoon, the resort is also in easy reach of Nadi Town and Denarau Island, along with numerous natural attractions and scenic hotspots, including the Sabeto hot springs and mud bath and the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
Summer forecast: sun, surf & adventure
At long last, the uni holidays are here! If you haven’t sold your soul to your retail job for the summer (hey, you gotta eat), perhaps you’ve been saving for some resemblance of a holiday at some point? Chances are you’re looking for an adventure—and ideally one that doesn’t entail a long haul...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..