Sydney New Year(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Sydney)
What you get...
Imagine 3 nights in a centrally located hostel during Sydney's NYE period.
Think canapés, plus a sit down dinner and breakfast every morning.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
- This is your team.
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Welcome to Sydney, the sun drenched, chic as hell jewel in Australia’s crown.
This afternoon you’ll meet up with your new travel crew and get the NYE party started. Dinner is on us tonight, so fill those bellies to the max.
Sydney- New Year's Eve
Today Sydney is yours, so make the most of her.
We’ve got a sightseeing tour sorted for this morning taking in some of the city’s best sights, including one of the finest stretches of sand in the world –Bondi beach. Want to burn some energy before party time tonight? Join the lycra clad Sydney siders on the Bondi to Coogee coastal trail, stopping on route for mandatory ice cream breaks. Tonight, you’ve got the best seats in the house, or should we say the harbour. Watch the clock strike twelve and the sky come alive with fireworks on our Sydney Harbour cruise, complete with canapes, dinner, and drinks galore. Throw in our on board DJ, and this might just be the best new years of your life.
Sydney- New Year's Day
Morning sunshine! Sore head? A classic Sydney brunch will sort that out – we love Bills in Darlinghurst.
Today is the beginning of a new year, so start it as you mean to go on. Hit up the surf on Bondi or Manly, hang out in Hyde Park or explore some of the city’s trendier areas like New Town or Surry Hills. Your Trip Manager will have the low down on all the hottest spots, so don’t be shy – ask away.
After one final breakfast it’s time to bid farewell to your new Contiki crew.
Same time next year?
Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Sydney
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel
Don’t know if you should go solo or jump on a tour? It’s the dilemma every traveller has pondered many times over. Sure, both have their pros and cons, but here are 7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel. Jump on our deals page and find the perfect trip for you! The automatic crew It’s...