Thai Intro, 9 Days
What you get...
- 9 day trip tour departing Bangkok.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- Some meals and a farewell Dinner.
- All activities as per itinerary.
- All transport.
- Airport pickup.
- Services of an experienced western Group Leader and local guides.
Bangkok - Khao Sok - Koh Phangan
Arrive and meet the Group - We'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the guesthouse in Bangkok. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group.
River Cruise & Temples - Discover Bangkok from a different perspective as we take a relaxing cruise through the heart of the city. We'll then visit Bangkok's most sacred and ancient temples and travel by Tuk Tuk through the crazy streets At night we'll head out and experience some of the best nightlife in the world.
Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train - Learn the secrets to preparing delicious Thai cuisine first hand with a traditional Thai cooking class. Then you can sit back, relax and enjoy the sights of Thailand when we board the overnight train and travel down south.
Khao Sok National Park - We'll wind through amazing limestone cliffs in a long?tail boat to a pristine freshwater lake and will stay overnight in floating bungalows. You'll also go kayaking, tubing and monkey spotting.
Arrive in Koh Phangan & Beach Party - We'll travel by boat to the beautiful tropical island of Koh Phangan - home of the world famous full?moon parties. After checking in to our own amazing beachside bungalows you can spend the afternoon exploring the island or just relax by the pool and work on your tan. We'll then head out and party on the world famous full moon party beach.
Traditional Thai Massage & Beach time - A day to unwind, relax and get some well-deserved beach time. Before being pampered with a traditional Thai massage.
Island trip & Snorkeling - You'll discover the beauty of Koh Phangan as we travel to some of the most amazing beaches in the world. Chill out, soak up some sun and snorkel in crystal clear water. We'll then kick back with a BBQ on the beach.
Muay Thai or Yoga Experience - Today you have the choice of learning the art of Muay Thai boxing or bringing some peace and harmony into your action packed trip with a private Yoga class. We'll then head out for our last night on Koh Phangan.
Check out & Onward travel - Stay on longer at our bungalows in Koh Phangan, or continue on your travels with the new friends you've made.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...