Bali Intro, 9 Days
What you get...
- 9 day trip tour departing Denpasar.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- Some meals.
- All activities as per itinerary.
- All transport.
- Airport pickup.
- Services of an experienced western Group Leader and local guides.
Kuta - Uluwatu - Canggu - Lovina - Gili Islands.
Arrive and meet the Group in Denpasar - We'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the guesthouse in Kuta. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out by the pool and meet everyone in your group.
Beaches, Temples & Sunsets - Experience the hidden gems of Uluwatu with a short drive to a beautiful temple on a cliff edge. We'll then visit the iconic Seminyak beach for some chill time before a sunset dinner. We'll then head back to Kuta to get a taste of the crazy nightlife.
Learn to Surf - We'll head to the coast and experience the laidback surf destination and volcanic sands of Canggu. You'll be taught how to surf by local Balinese surf dudes in one of the world's most famous surf destinations.
Temples, Waterfalls & Rice Paddies - Our destination today is the relatively unknown natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise of stunning rice paddies and fascinating culture. On our way we'll visit fascinating temples, epic waterfalls and see beautiful rice paddies. We'll then arrive at our stunning and unique accommodation set high in the mountains surrounded by rice paddies and overlooking the ocean.
Dolphins & Local Family Visit- After a delicious beach breakfast we jump on a traditional Balinese outrigger boat and cruise the beautiful coastline spotting wild dolphins. We'll then visit a local family, where you'll get a hands-on experience of basket weaving, coffee production and learn about traditional Balinese life, before heading back to chill in the infinity pool of our villa.
Ferry to Gili Trawangan - We'll travel by fast ferry to the stunning island of 'Gili T' where you'll have some free time to relax, enjoy the island and top up your tan before experiencing some crazy island nightlife.
Island Bike Tour - As Gili T has no motorized vehicles we explore the island by bicycle today, taking in the stunning views and relaxing on some beautiful white sandy beaches.
Snorkeling Boat Trip, Farewell Dinner & Party - We'll travel by boat around all three beautiful Gili Islands, snorkeling in crystal clear water with a good chance of spotting some turtles We'll then head out for a delicious farewell dinner before partying the night away
Check out & Onward Travel help - For those on the 9 day today we'll help sort your onward travel. You can stay longer on Gili T, head back home or continue your journey with the new friends you've made If you're doing our 12-day trip you'll jump on the ferry and make your way to Ubud today.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...