Vietnam Intro, 9 Days
What you get...
- 9 day trip tour departing Hanoi.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- 3 Day / 2 Night Ha Long Bay Boat trip with overnight stay on Private Island.
- Some meals.
- All activities as per itinerary.
- All transport.
- Airport pickup.
- Services of an experienced western Group Leader and local guides.
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Ninh Binh - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City.
Arrive and meet the Group - We'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the Hostel in Hanoi. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group.
Hanoi City Tour - Discover what makes the chaotic capital of Vietnam so special with a Walking and Rickshaw Tour of the city. Experience the bustling streets, fascinating culture and delicious street food. We'll then head out for dinner and experience some of Hanoi's best nightlife.
Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat - We'll depart early for our amazing 3 Day / 2 Night Boat trip to the stunning natural wonder of Ha Long Bay. We'll cruise on beautiful emerald green waters through towering limestone islands topped with rainforest, go kayaking through caves and enjoy some drinks aboard our overnight boat.
Ha Long Bay Private Island Stay - Continue soaking up the natural beauty of Ha Long Bay throughout the day before arriving at our own private island Chill out in a hammock, play some beach volleyball or just relax on the beach and work on your tan.
Ha Long Bay & Ninh Binh Homestay - We'll arrive back from Ha Long Bay mid-morning and then head south to the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh, a landscape of endless rice paddies and epic limestone mountains. Check in to our unique and amazing local homestay and watch the sunset whilst relaxing in our private riverside bungalows for the evening.
Ninh Binh & Overnight Train - Today we explore the best of the amazing Ninh Binh. We'll take a bike ride through the countryside before boarding a local row boat and cruising a network of rivers and caves. After some lunch we'll tackle the iconic 450 steps of the Dragon Mountain Viewpoint for sunset. We'll then freshen up before boarding the overnight train south to Hoi An.
Hoi An - We'll arrive in Hoi An, one of the most beautiful and fascinating towns in Vietnam. You'll have some time in the afternoon to chill out, go shopping or even get some clothes made.
Hoi An, Basket Boat Tour with Crab Fishing and Cooking Class - Be guided through coconut groves by traditional fishermen while you try your hand at some crab fishing. We'll then learn the secrets of preparing delicious Vietnamese food with a traditional cooking class. (B, L, D for 9 day)
Fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Trip Finishes - Today we catch a short flight to the southern city of Ho Chi Minh City and arrive early afternoon. For those on the 9 day tour, your tour finishes today. We recommend adding an extra night in Ho Chi Minh and flying out on Day 10. Your Group Leader can organise this accommodation. If you're flying out on Day 9 then please ensure it is an evening flight so you have time to make your connection out of Ho Chi Minh City. If you're doing the 12-day trip you'll stay on and discover more of Ho Chi Minh City today. .
12 reasons why a cruise holiday is a brilliant idea
Like the idea of wearing a bikini all day long? Enter: the cruise holiday. Think blissful days at sea, sun-kissed beaches and a mega-ship full of non-stop entertainment (it literally barely stops). It’s a party boat extravaganza. Another reason cruising holidays rate? Because you can do it with...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..