Northern Winter Adventure, 9 Days, SAVE $112*
What you get...
- 9 day tour departing Paris.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- 8 breakfasts.
- All coach transport.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew.
- WAS $1119*,NOW $1007*, SAVE $112*.
Paris - Bruges - Amsterdam - Berlin - Prague
Day 1 Paris.
Bonjour! It's time for the adventure to begin in Paris. See the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, and the Eiffel Tower. Or simply enjoy an afternoon relaxing. This evening you have the option of going to see a cabaret show.
Day 2 Paris to Bruges.
Today we head towards the medieval capital of Bruges. Upon arrival we have an orientation walk of the town. See the medieval Belfry of Bruges, the Market Square, or just chill with a Belgian beer and some syrup soaked waffles.
Day 3 Bruges to Amsterdam.
Get those last-minute photos before we head to Amsterdam. Upon arrival we have an orientation walk of the Dutch architecture, canals, the Dam square, and the infamous Red Light District. Tonight we'll be heading out to explore the infamous nightlife.
Day 4 Amsterdam.
Enjoy a Dutch breakfast, then it's time for you to soak in the city at your own pace. We offer an optional bike excursion to the lush countryside to tour a traditional cheese and clog factory on the banks of the Amstel river. Tonight we head out for an epic night on the town.
Day 5 Amsterdam to Berlin.
This morning we depart for eclectic Berlin. Once we arrive, learn the history with an orientation walk before enjoying some currywurst. Then prepare for some of the best nightlife in Europe, or head to Kreuzberg to enjoy the hip local bars.
Day 6 Berlin.
Spend today however you please See the remnants of the Berlin Wall, explore the majesty of the Brandenburg Gate, visit Museum Island and spend the day lost in Berlin's cultural heritage. Join the group this evening for another unforgettable night.
Day 7 Berlin to Prague.
Stopping in beautiful Dresden en route, this afternoon we arrive in the capital of Bohemia, Prague. Spend the afternoon exploring this idyllic location, and join us tonight for an optional meal in a traditional medieval-style restaurant.
Day 8 Prague.
Your last day is free to explore See Prague Castle, the Old Town Square, and the Astronomical Clock. Join the optional trip to the macabre Sedlec Ossuary, a chapel adorned in the bones of over 40,000 people.
Day 9 Prague.
We check out after breakfast. Hope to see you again soon.
Five things to love about sailing the Greek Islands
Five things to love about sailing the Greek IslandsNothing entices Aussies more than the promise of gloriously long sun-kissed days, mouth-watering food and crystal clear water - with the added bonus of offering an escape from the ‘bitterly’ cold winters!Yes, we’re talking about a summer in the...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..