Hawaii Double Dip, Flights + 8 Nights
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Honolulu including prepaid taxes
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3-star Ohana Waikiki East in a Waikiki View Room.
- Waived daily Waikiki connection charge.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 5, Pay 4.
- Why not add: a Paradise Cove Luau from an extra $162* per person.
- Why not add: an Oahu Bike and Hike Tour from an extra $201* per person
Why not add: return seat in vehicle transfers between Honolulu Airport and Waikiki Hotels from an extra $69* per person
- One way economy class airfare from Oahu to Maui including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodaiton at the 3-star Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger in a Garden View Studio King Room.
- Why not add: a Haleakala Skyline Adventure Trip from an extra $202* per person.
Travel departing from:
Brisbane from $1875*
Melbourne from $2115*
Sydney from $1875*
Experience the best of both worlds with this Double Island Hopper of Oahu and Maui!
The Ohana Waikiki East is a 441-room hotel located in the heart of Waikiki. It's just a short stroll to Waikiki beach, with Kalakaua Avenue and Royal Hawaiian Centre nearby. Here you'll find comfortable guest rooms, kitchenettes and suites designed for relaxation. The hotel features three restaurants, a coffee bar, pool, whirlpool spa, Laundromat, meeting rooms and a self-service business centre. There's ample parking and convenient access to the city's bus system, making the Ohana Waikiki East a great value, perfect for business travellers, families, seniors and small groups.
Located between the resort areas of Kaanapali Beach and Kapalua Bay on Maui, the Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger offers air-conditioned condominium units in an ocean front high rise setting at Kahana. The majority of units have spectacular ocean views, with the islands of Molokai and Lanai in the distance. Each studio, one- and two-bedroom unit boasts a spacious living area that is comfortably furnished along with full size kitchen facilities, color TV, and a washer/dryer. When not lounging on their private lanai, guests may enjoy the resort's oceanfront pool, barbecue area, and fitness center. There is also an activities desk on property where guests may secure information about shopping and dining around the island as well as make reservations for luaus, sightseeing tours and other activities.
12 reasons why a cruise holiday is a brilliant idea
Like the idea of wearing a bikini all day long? Enter: the cruise holiday. Think blissful days at sea, sun-kissed beaches and a mega-ship full of non-stop entertainment (it literally barely stops). It’s a party boat extravaganza. Another reason cruising holidays rate? Because you can do it with...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- Mandatory Checkout Cleaning Charge in Maui of 150 USD is payable direct. This tax has been added to the gross and advertised prices. Fees for higher room categories may apply..