Fraser Island Cool Dingo Tour, 2 Days
What you get...
- 2 day tour departing Hervey Bay.
- 1 nights accommodation in the Wilderness Lodge accommodation.
- 1 Buffet breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- 2 days of ranger guided 4WD touring with experienced guides.
- National Park Fee.
- Courtesy pick up from Hervey Bay accommodation.
- Return passenger ferry transfers from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island.
- BONUS 1 x Buffet Dinner and 1 x Buffet Breakfast.
- BONUS FREE of Charge pre or post night accommodation.
Fun and adventure for 18 to 35's. The Fraser Island Cool Dingo Tour spends action-packed days exploring Fraser and fun nights enjoying bistro meals, playing pool and partying in the Dingo Bar and nightclub. Touring with a local expert guide is the easy and safe way to see Fraser Island - no tents, no sleeping bags, no cooking, no driving, no extra charges - no worries
Head off on your 4WD adventure, check out some of Fraser Island's inland sights including Lake McKenzie, Basin Lake and the magnificent rainforest. Your ranger guide will tell you about the Islands history, flora and fauna.
Head across Fraser Island and drive along the worlds most amazing highway, 75 Mile Beach. See fast flowing, freshwater streams, coloured sands and shipwrecks. Climb to the top of Indian Head and look out for sharks, huge rays and humpback whales (July-November).
The Whitsundays are where it's at
If you’re looking for an Aussie Adventure, the East Coast has its fair share of ridiculously beautiful beaches and special nature spots. When it comes to Queensland, they don’t call it beautiful one day, perfect the next for no reason. Jettison yourself (or sit back, relax and take a tour) north to...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Maximum 2 bags of luggage per person with a maximum weight of not more than 25kgs.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..