Venture to Venice, 11 Days
What you get...
- 11 Day trip departing London
On the Bucket List:.
- Walking tour of Florence with local guide.
- A tasty sample of traditional Swiss fondue.
- Driving tour of Paris.
- Vaporetto ride in Venice.
- 4 nights accommodation in Hostels.
- 4 nights accommodation in Bungalows.
- 2 nights accommodation in a Hotel upgrade.
- 10 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners.
- English Channel ferry crossing.
- Modern air-conditioned coach with FREE Wi-Fi.
- Guided tours of all major cities.
- Services of an awesome Trip Leader + Driver.
- WAS $1969*, NOW $1772*, SAVE $197*.
London - Paris - Swiss Alps - Florence - Rome - Venice
Day 1 London to Paris.
Brush up on your bonjours - you've made it to Paris Get excited to taste delicious French food at our included dinner and see the City of Light at its best on a driving tour by night. You'll play landmark bingo with the Eiffel Tower, the Champs elysees and the Arc de Triomphe.
Day 2 Paris.
A free day in the French capital means living it up like a local. From visiting world-famous art museums to scoping out Montmartre views and trying macarons in every flavour, Parisian life has its perks. Don't miss out on the chance for a traditional cabaret show or a Seine river cruise this evening (both optional).
Day 3 Paris to Swiss Alps.
Today we'll drive through more breathtaking valleys and picture-perfect villages than you can poke a fondue stick at. With snow-capped mountain scenery like this, it's all #nofilter today.
Day 4 Swiss Alps.
Take a ride up to Europe's highest railway station, Jungfrau, for ultimate bragging rights (optional). On a clear day, the mountain views up here are unbelievable. Snow angels, Swiss hot chocolate and potato rosti are on the agenda this afternoon.
Day 5 Swiss Alps to Florence.
Today it's down the mountains and into the land of hearty Tuscan cuisine (Florence) we go. But first, we'll make a stop at Pisa, home of the legendary wonky tower. After dinner, this evening will be yours to stroll along the real-life watercolour of the Arno River. Enjoy
Day 6 Florence.
Explore the city with a local guide who'll share Medici family secrets and show you the best angles to take a selfie with the Ponte Vecchio. In your free time, people watch in piazzas, explore the Uffizi Gallery and scope out the famous Duomo.
Day 7 Florence to Rome.
We'll make a stop in hilltop Orvieto for epic views of the Italian countryside. The eternal city is on our horizon today, where we'll make like an Emperor and take on a walking tour of the biggest players in Rome. The Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum = next level amazing.
Day 8 Rome.
Take the option to visit the Vatican City (aka the world's smallest country), then Rome is yours. Did we mention you're in Disneyland for foodies? Have fun
Day 9 Rome to Venice.
Ah, fair Verona. Sigh over Juliet's balcony, then get ready for Venice.
Day 10 Venice.
With so much to see in the floating city of Venice, let us help you tick off some of the best bits with a walking tour. When you walk past the Grand Canal and St Mark's Square, you'll feel like you've stepped onto a movie set. Then: hop on the optional gondola ride for the most stunning city views.
Day 11 Venice.
Say bye after breakfast today, but keep exploring. There's so much to see in Venice
Five things to love about sailing the Greek Islands
Five things to love about sailing the Greek IslandsNothing entices Aussies more than the promise of gloriously long sun-kissed days, mouth-watering food and crystal clear water - with the added bonus of offering an escape from the ‘bitterly’ cold winters!Yes, we’re talking about a summer in the...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Book and Pay in Full by 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share or multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..