British Winter Warmer, 7 Days
What you get...
- 7 Day trip departing London
On the Bucket List:.
- Walking tour of Edinburgh Traditional English Sunday roast in Liverpool.
- 6 nights accommodation in Hotels (twin or double).
- 6 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners.
- Modern air-conditioned coach with FREE Wi-Fi Walking tours in all major cities.
- Services of an awesome Trip Leader and Driver WAS $1389*, NOW $1250*, SAVE $139*.
London - Liverpool - York - Edinburgh - Glasgow
Day 1 London to Liverpool.
Meet the crew and load your gear. We begin with Harry Potter-esque Oxford with its cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture. Soak up the medieval vibes before we head to Liverpool and have a traditional roast dinner. Get to know the Liverpudlians and their love of The Beatles, footy and nightlife.
Day 2 Liverpool to York.
Arriving into York, we'll check out York Minster. There's also the ancient City Walls, York Castle Museum and a Cold War Bunker to go explore. Later, why not explore the town for a night to remember.
Day 3 York to Edinburgh.
Soak up Edinburgh's old-world charm as we take you around on a walking tour ticking off some of the top sights. Later, hit up the city for a local pub feast and take the chance to explore the buzzing nightlife with your crew.
Day 4 Edinburgh.
Get under the skin of Edinburgh today and find out why it's much more than its gothic architecture. Head underground with a spooky tour. Did you just tap my shoulder? If you're up for it this evening there's some traditional song and dance to go and enjoy (optional).
Day 5 Edinburgh.
We're spoilt for choice today with a second day in the capital. Go Loch Ness Monster spotting up in the Scottish Highlands (did we mention the landscape here is unbelievably beautiful?) or check out the city vaults under South Bridge. Or just simply stroll through the Old Town for your dose of UNESCO World Heritage amazingness.
Day 6 Edinburgh to Glasgow.
You can't do Scotland without whisky. There's an optional whisky distillery tasting tour today if you're up for trying the good stuff. We'll also show you around the city to get your bearings. Then, Glasgow's nightlife beckons.
Day 7: Glasgow to Belfast.
Your trip may be coming to an end here in Glasgow but that doesn�t mean you have to leave just yet. We won�t judge if you wanna stick around a little bit longer. Pub, anyone?
All the festivals to time your next Europe vacay for
With so many massive music festivals throughout Europe to choose from, trying to find just the right one can leave you feeling a bit like Goldilocks. And because everyone’s music festival check lists are different, it can be a labyrinth trying to navigate the vibes of each. Adding to that, if you’...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Book and Pay in Full by 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share or multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..