Croatia Island Hopper, 8 Days
What you get...
- 8 Day trip departing Split 7 nights' accommodation.
- 7 Breakfasts & 7 Lunches.
- Your fantastic Busabout crew Boat captain and crew.
- All transport.
- All orientation walks.
- Bedding on boats .
- 1 litre of drinking water per day.
- Plus all highlights.
Split - Stari Grad - Hvar - Mjet - Dubrovnik - Korcula - Markarska - Omis
Day 1 Split to Stari Grad.
Your adventure begins as we sail from Split harbour Kick back with an easy cruise to Stari Grad, where we have an unmissable optional excursion to a local wine farm for a traditional pot of Dalmatian peka, with olive oil and wine tasting.
Day 2 Stari Grad to Hvar.
Freshen up with a swim stop at the Pakleni Islands before lunch, then have an orientation of Hvar Tonight we venture out to try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at the atmospheric Kiva bar. (B, L)
Day 3 Hvar to Mjet.
Enjoy breakfast as we chase the sun on our meander to Mljet. We'll stop en route for a refreshing swim followed by lunch. You'll have the afternoon to explore the island of Mljet, and later there's Happy Hour and the fantastic Captain's BBQ (B, L)
Day 4 Mjet to Dubrovnik.
Hoist the anchor, we're heading to the coast We have a swim stop and lunch before arriving in stunning Dubrovnik. After an orientation walk, explore the Old Town or go on a Game of Thrones walking tour. Tonight we explore the nightlife (B, L)
Day 5 Dubrovnik to Korcula.
We'll have a swim stop before lunch as we make our way to beautiful Korcula. On arrival we have an orientation walk of the island. Tonight we enjoy an optional meal in the Old Town and experience Korcula's vibrant nightlife (B, L)
Day 6 Korcula to Markarska.
Today we set sail to Makarska On arrival we go on an orientation walk to highlight the sights, and tonight we grab a bite in the Old Town and harness the power to rave in a cave until the small hours (B, L)
Day 7 Markarska to Omis to Split.
Our last full day is here, as we sail to Omis. After a hike up to Fort Mirabella, we make our way to Split with lunch and a swim stop en route. Tonight we see off the adventure with one last dinner together (B, L)
Day 8 Split.
Check-out is this morning. We hope to see you again, and if you're continuing your journey on our Hop-on Hop-off network, the next stop is Venice via Zadar. (B)
Everything you ever wanted to know about Croatia sailing
Jed Buencillo from Student Flights Parramatta finally got to tick off a Croatia sailing adventure from his long (long!) list of travel must-dos. Sailing with Topdeck from Split to Dubrovnik, stopping in Korcula, Hvar, and Mljet, he did the Croatian Riviera in awesome crewed yacht style. Here he...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share and multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..