Western National Parks Adventure, 3 Days
What you get...
- 3 Day trip departing Las Vegas.
- 2 nights' accommodation.
- 3 sandwich lunches & 2 Breakfasts.
- Hiking in Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon National Parks.
- Visit to an authentic Navajo trading post.
- Navajo guided jeep tour of Monument Valley.
- Your fantastic crew.
- Air-conditioned transport in a private van.
- National Parks Entrance fees for Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon.
- Entrance fee for Monument Valley Tribal Park.
- All camping equipment except for a sleeping bag.
Las Vegas - Qion NP - Bryce Canyon - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Monument Valley - Grand Canyon
Day 1 Las Vegas to Qion NP to Bryce Canyon.
We leave Vegas early this morning and venture to Zion National Park. Experience exciting tours and speak with park rangers before heading to Bryce Canyon for more spectacular views. We end the day around a campfire, eating a tasty BBQ with newfound friends.
Day 2 Bryce Canyon to Lake Powell to Antelope Canyon to Monument Valley.
Today we pass Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon where optional tours are available. We soon arrive at the legendary Monument Valley and take a Navajo guided Jeep tour around the buttes. Later, we camp around the valley's rim and stargaze.
Day 3 Monument Valley to Grand Canyon to Las Vegas.
Today marks our final stop, the Grand Canyon. You're free to discover this natural marvel at your own leisure. Optional helicopter rides are available, as are various hiking tours. we end our fantastic trip in Las Vegas tonight.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share and multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...