Club Med Val Thorens Sensation French Alps, 7 Nights, SAVE up to 30%*
What you get...
- 7 nights, 4-Trident accommodation in a Superior Room.
- 3 gourmet buffet meals a day.
- Open Bar and snacking service.
- Ski lift pass for 6 days.
- 5 days group Ski and Snowboarding lessons.
- Live evening entertainment.
- BONUS SAVE 30%* - Best Offer of the Season GUARANTEED!.
- WAS $2166*, NOW $1515*, SAVE $651*.
A skiing holiday at Val Thorens is a must for winter sports enthusiasts. In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Club Med welcomes you to a Resort that combines exceptional skiing with the pleasures of apres-ski, in a totally magnificent environment. So that you can make the most of your stay at Val Thorens, Club Med proposes all-inclusive ski holidays with skiing and snowboard lessons from 12 years old. All you have to do is put on your skis and go! The Club Med Resort stands at an altitude of 2,300 metres (7,545 ft).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel
Don’t know if you should go solo or jump on a tour? It’s the dilemma every traveller has pondered many times over. Sure, both have their pros and cons, but here are 7 ways a bus tour is better than independent travel. Jump on our deals page and find the perfect trip for you! The automatic crew It’s...