Sail Ko Phi Phi to Phuket, 4 Days, SAVE $398*
What you get...
- 4 Day tour departing Ko Phi Phi.
- 3 Nights overnight boat.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners.
- Transport by Boat.
- WAS $995*, NOW $597*, SAVE $398*.
Ko Phi Phi - Ko Yao Yai - Ko Racha - Phuket
Day 1 Ko Phi Phi.
Sa-wat dee! Welcome to Koh Phi Phi, one of the most talked about places in Thailand. For many, this is the iconic image of the country - two islands connected by a great arc of pure white sand, striking limestone cliffs, and water that's an unbelievably inviting shade of turquoise green. Travellers are drawn to the island because of its colourful marine life, shops, bars, restaurants and fire spectacles on the beach. Perhaps arrive a few days early to enjoy the nightlife, hike to Phi Phi viewpoint, dive in waters filled with clown fish, barracuda, manta rays and reef sharks, or to go fishing. Meet your skipper and other group members at 3 pm ready to board. Your journey across the Andaman Sea will begin after an orientation of the boat, setting sail towards Monkey Bay, your destination for the evening. This is the perfect place to ease into life on board with a dip in the water, dinner on board and a beautiful sunset.
Day 2 Ko Yao Yai.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by your chef then pull up anchor and sail north for some snorkelling in the sparkling waters off Nui Beach. Brightly coloured fish dart here and there, just inches from your mask, and once you've delved into the marine world you'll continue northwest to the undeveloped, unspoilt island of Koh Yao Yai. Here you'll find lovely beaches surrounded by mangroves, and around the beautiful bays there's excellent snorkelling, leafy forest trails and sea kayaking to choose from. It's a great place to relax away from the tourist trail and absorb the natural wonders, somewhere where glimpses of traditional island culture are still seen. Later this evening, head out to the beach to cap off another unforgettable day with a BBQ, maybe grilling up some fresh fish caught earlier in the day. Relax the night away beside a fire pit and watch the sun sink beneath the waves.
Day 3 Ko Racha.
Set sail across a postcard landscape of shimmering azure waters and island-studded bays southwest to Koh Racha. Known for their clear water, these islands are a great destination for snorkelling and are home to mainly farmers and fishermen. The hardest decision you'll have to make today is how you'll enjoy these fine powder white sandy beaches. Get active in the warm and inviting water with activities like kayaking or paddle boarding, or head ashore to take a walk across the island, passing coconut groves and the occasional water buffalo grazing, and be treated to some spectacular views. Maybe strap on a mask and head underwater to mingle with a wealth of curious marine life in a protected cove, or perhaps chill out on deck with a good book and a bowl of fresh fruit. Later, dine at a local restaurant and enjoy fragrant Thai dishes washed down with a cold local brew before returning to the ship. Perhaps choose to spend the final evening of this aquatic adventure sleeping under the stars out on the deck.
Day 4 Phuket.
A smooth sail brings you to your final destination of Phuket Island around 12 noon. Take advantage of your last chance to paddle, swim and snorkel in the waters of the Andaman Sea, keeping an eye out for brightly coloured fish off the coast before docking in Phuket. Arguably Thailand's best known and certainly its largest island, Phuket is an island of modern pizazz mixed with sunshine exotica. It has some excellent beaches and a huge array of restaurants, hotels, bars and shopping, so perhaps stick around a couple of days to check it out. This is where your Andaman seafaring odyssey comes to an end. Afterwards you are free to explore all that Phuket has to offer, or to continue your onward journey. **Got extra time? For a more encompassing sailing experience why not consider our 7 day Phuket Sailing Adventure? For more information enter trip code TSSZC**
Hang 10 in Hawaii
First things first, you need to get your Hawaii coordinates (no, we don’t mean matching sarongs—we mean your location). There are six major islands that make up Hawaii: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and ‘The Big Island’ also known as Hawaii itself! Not confusing at all, right? Oahu is where...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..