VALUE | Hotel Gracery Shinjuku, Tokyo, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Hotel Gracery Shinjuku in a Standard Room.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Tour through Tokyos Kitchen from an extra $107*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Kanpai Tokyo: Shinjuku Drinks/Neon Lights Tour from an extra $142*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Pop Culture Tokyo Afternoon Tour from an extra $229*.
The Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is five minutes' walk from the East Exit of Shinjuku Station, Japan's largest railway terminal, which is serviced by numerous rail networks. Shinjuku Station is a convenient hub that provides access to various destinations in the Tokyo metropolitan area via a single train ride. The hotel is only 3 minutes' walk from Seibu Shinjuku Station.
With 30 floors and a height of 130 meters, the Hotel Gracery Shinjuku will sit head and shoulders above neighbouring buildings, and will become a new landmark of the area when completed. Its spacious rooms-single rooms are 18 square meters (190 square feet)-are well appointed with a range of modern facilities including a comfortable bed, bathroom with separate toilet, and Wi-Fi connectivity in every room. For the convenience of non-Japanese speaking guests the hotel will provide a special international counter manned by multilingual staff.
Hang 10 in Hawaii
First things first, you need to get your Hawaii coordinates (no, we don’t mean matching sarongs—we mean your location). There are six major islands that make up Hawaii: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and ‘The Big Island’ also known as Hawaii itself! Not confusing at all, right? Oahu is where...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..