Sydney New Year, 4 Days
What you get...
- 4 day trip staying in Sydney.
- 3 nights in hotel accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinners.
- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Sydney.
- Harbour cruise.
Sydney - Sydney
Day 1 Sydney.
Welcome to Sydney, the sun drenched, chic as hell jewel in Australia's crown. This afternoon you'll meet up with your new travel crew and get the NYE party started. Dinner is on us tonight, so fill those bellies to the max.
Day 2 Sydney.
Today Sydney is yours, so make the most of her. We've got a sightseeing tour sorted for this morning taking in some of the cityvs best sights, including one of the finest stretches of sand in the world - Bondi beach. Want to burn some energy before party time tonight? Join the lycra clad Sydney siders on the Bondi to Coogee coastal trail, stopping on route for mandatory ice cream breaks. Tonight, you've got the best seats in the house, or should we say the harbour. Watch the clock strike twelve and the sky come alive with fireworks on our Sydney Harbour cruise, complete with canapes, dinner, and drinks galore. Throw in our on board DJ, and this might just be the best new years of your life.
Day 3 Sydney.
Morning sunshine! Sore head? A classic Sydney brunch will sort that out - we love Bills in Darlinghurst. Today is the beginning of a new year, so start it as you mean to go on. Hit up the surf on Bondi or Manly, hang out in Hyde Park or explore some of the city's trendier areas like New Town or Surry Hills. Your Trip Manager will have the low down on all the hottest spots, so don't be shy - ask away.
Day 4 Sydney.
After one final breakfast it'v time to bid farewell to your new Contiki crew. Same time next year?
The Whitsundays are where it's at
If you’re looking for an Aussie Adventure, the East Coast has its fair share of ridiculously beautiful beaches and special nature spots. When it comes to Queensland, they don’t call it beautiful one day, perfect the next for no reason. Jettison yourself (or sit back, relax and take a tour) north to...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..