Qt Gold Coast, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Qt Gold Coast in a QT King Mountain River View Room.
- BONUS Reduced Rate - SAVE $109* per person.
- Why not add a 3 Day Village Roadshow Pass from an extra $129*.
- Why not add a Natural Bridge Glow Worm Night Tour from an extra $130*.
Setting a new standard of designer accommodation, QT Gold Coast is deliberately intended to inspire conversation and arrest the senses. This vibrant beachside hotel boasts a fun and quirky design and unique food and drink experiences, including Stingray Lounge, lobby cafe FIXX, Yamagen Japanese Restaurant and Bazaar Interactive Marketplace Restaurant. Evocative and colourful, QT Gold Coast brings a playful edge to contemporary design with chic guest rooms and a designer day spa. A playground for those who love food, wine, music, design, fashion and art, at QT Gold Coast you will discover good times, great parties and non-stop action.
The Whitsundays are where it's at
If you’re looking for an Aussie Adventure, the East Coast has its fair share of ridiculously beautiful beaches and special nature spots. When it comes to Queensland, they don’t call it beautiful one day, perfect the next for no reason. Jettison yourself (or sit back, relax and take a tour) north to...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..