BASIC | Studio M Hotel, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Studio M Hotel in a Studio Loft.
- Want Foodie? Chinatown Food Adventure - Walking Tour from $119*.
- Want Adventure? Bike About Singapore from $119*.
- Want Cultural? Singapore Hop on Hop off Ticket 24 Hours from $47*.
Conceptualized and conceived by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, Studio M is Singapore's first fully loft-inspired designer hotel where style and functionality are key. Designed by Italian and maestro and architect, Piero Lissoni, Studio M offers a modern vibrant refuge in its chic accommodation coupled with contemporary functionality for a new generation of travellers. Ranging from Studio to Moonlight lofts, step into the cosy comfort of the urban-inspired unique rooms with three metre high ceiling, full length bay windows, and sleek amenities including hotel-wide Wi-Fi connectivity, separate work and rest areas. Set within the bustling entertainment precinct Robertson Quay and minutes away from Clarke Quay, the Central Business District and renowned Orchard Road, Studio M is just a stone-throw from myriad of dining and entertainment attractions.
The Whitsundays are where it's at
If you’re looking for an Aussie Adventure, the East Coast has its fair share of ridiculously beautiful beaches and special nature spots. When it comes to Queensland, they don’t call it beautiful one day, perfect the next for no reason. Jettison yourself (or sit back, relax and take a tour) north to...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..