VALUE | Andaz West Hollywood, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Andaz West Hollywood in a King Room.
- USD$10 credit at the popular Riot House Restaurant and Bar (dinner).
- Unlimited Wine hour in the hotel lobby, 6pm-7pm daily (guests 21 or older).
- Rooftop Daybeds.
- Cycle Bar - USD$20 day pass; includes drop-in ride, free branded water bottle, and free amenities.
- Beverly Center VIP Shopping Booklet.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Marina del Rey Dinner Cruise from an extra $183*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Newport Beach Champagne Brunch Cruise from an extra $146*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Bikes & Hikes Tour from an extra $156*.
On the heels of a complete transformation, the Andaz West Hollywood is opening its doors in the heart of the famous Sunset Strip. Sophistication has been made simple by individually catering its service to each guest. With a locally inspired restaurant, lounge, exclusive roof top pool with panoramic views of the city, and rooms and suites designed to create the ultimate in comfort in a modern setting, the Andaz West Hollywood is a vibrant and legendary destination.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- This product is available for instant purchase only. Non refundable..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...