BASIC | The Linq Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star The LINQ Hotel & Casino in a Deluxe Room.
- BONUS Reduced rate.
- BONUS USD9 Dining credit per person (up to 2 people) per day.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Flavours of Vintage Vegas Tour from an extra $83*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Party Crawl from an extra $42*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Grand Canyon Landing Tour from an extra $709*.
Located in Las Vegas, The LINQ Hotel & Casino is on the Strip, minutes from High Roller and close to Miracle Mile Shops. This 4-star resort is convenient to Las Vegas Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2252 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer an outdoor pool or a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafe. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Mandatory Resort Fee of 70USD (AUD90) per person per stay has been added to the Nett, Gross and Advertised rate and is payable direct at the destination.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...