PREMIUM | The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star the Cosmopolitan in a City room.
- Wi Fi.
- Local and long distance telephone calls (within the Continental US).
- Fitness center access.
- Tennis court access (based on availability).
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Flavours of Vintage Vegas Tour from an extra $86*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a High Roller Ride with Happy Hour (Night) from an extra $103*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Sights and Sound City Tour from an extra $116*.
Set in the heart of the Las Vegas strip, the mesmerising Cosmopolitan resort promises decadent rooms and studios looking out over the world-famous Vegas skyline. Upgrade to a Terrace Suite for your very own oversized private terrace, a sleek modern kitchen, and a bubbler tub in the master bathroom. Whatever your mood, there is a pool scene for you - the Boulevard lagoon combines upbeat music with lounge chairs and daybeds. Take in live performances on the pool stage, or, when the midday sun becomes too much, retreat beneath a marquee and enjoy a movie. For ultimate privacy, peace and tranquillity, sink into a poolside cabana at the Chelsea Pool. Or, for a vibrant beach club scene, head to the Marquee Dayclub lagoon, which transforms into an extension of the Marquee nightclub after dark. Allow the concierge team to arrange a spa treatment at the Sahra Spa & Hammam. Indulge in the Moroccan Journey treatment and experience a luxurious cleanse, exfoliation, soothing tea-infused shea butter bamboo scrub, and signature Sahra massage. World-class chefs have designed exquisite dishes across the inspired restaurants. The award-winning Blue Ribbon is not to be missed, while chic cocktail house BOND is the perfect place to dance the night away.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- This product is available for instant purchase only. Non refundable..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...