VALUE | MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in a West Wing King.
- Wi Fi.
- Want Foodie? Why not add a Flavours of Vintage Vegas Tour from an extra $81*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add a Party Crawl from an extra $41*.
- Want Cultural? Why not add a Grand Canyon Landing Tour from an extra $697*.
The MGM Grand is home of 5,034 diverse guestrooms, suites and villas with views of the surrounding mountains and the Las Vegas skyline. The art deco- designed guestrooms incorporate plush fabrics, polished woods and glamorously appointed accoutrements. Sepia-toned photographs on textured canvas showcase MGM Studios' stars in casual settings and are positioned within the main corridor of each guest floor. The carpet, lighting and wall coverings in each of the four wings of the Grand Tower are coordinated in a distinct colour exclusive to that corridor for ease of guests locating their room or suite.
In addition to the deluxe rooms and a variety of suite offerings, the 29th floor offers three Grand Class suites and four villas. At the Grand Pool Complex, guests can indulge in 6.6 acres of tropical bliss. Waterfalls and lush foliage surround five shimmering pools, three whirlpools, and a lazy river. Rent private cabanas and sip cocktails poolside. Wet Republic Ultra Pool combines an exclusive nightlife vibe with poolside pampering. Two saltwater pools and a 2,500-square-foot open-air ultra lounge deliver a day life party unlike any other. Grand Spa features everything from luxurious facials and nail services to soothing massages and body wraps. Saunas, whirlpools, and lounges provide a multitude of ways to unwind and rejuvenate. Cristophe Salon features world- class stylists who pamper their clientele with the ultimate celebrity treatment.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- This product is available for instant purchase only. Non refundable..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...