PREMIUM | ME London, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star ME London in a Aura room.
- Want Boozy? a Soho Historic Pubs Tour from an extra $66*.
- Want Culture? a Warner Bros Studio Tour featuring Harry Potter from an extra $157*.
- Want Foodie? an English Tea & Desserts Tour from an extra $166*.
This lavish hotel enjoys an enviable setting right on the Strand in the very heart of London. Temple tube station can be reached in a five-minute walk, and Covent Garden and Charing Cross stations are also nearby, providing quick and incredibly easy access to all parts of this vibrant city. The iconic landmarks of the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus are just 15 minutes away on foot.
The hotel's luxurious guest rooms expertly combine the traditional with the unexpected, providing a contemporary look based on the concept of yin and yang. Guests can enjoy fantastic city views from the stylish rooftop bar and dine an artfully prepared Italian cuisine in the main restaurant or juicy steaks in steakhouse, which transforms into a famous London club after 10 pm. For travellers on a decadent city break or important business trip, this hotel is the perfect choice.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...