Singapore, London, Rome, Beijing and Hong Kong Multi Stop
DepartingSelect Australian Cities
- Hong Kong
What you get...
Unique is the word that best captures Singapore, a dynamic city rich in contrast and colour where you'll find a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. A bridge between the East and the West for centuries, Singapore, located in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, continues to embrace tradition and modernity today. Brimming with unbridled energy and bursting with exciting events, the city offers countless unique, memorable experiences waiting to be discovered.
If the entire world is a stage, Rome must be its top-billing act. The city's legendary art and architecture form a dazzling backdrop to the drama of contemporary Roman life.
As the capital of the People's Republic of China, Beijing is the nation's political, economic, cultural and educational centre as well as being the China's most important centre for international trade and communications. It has been the heart and soul of politics and society throughout its long history and consequently there is an unparalleled wealth of discovery to delight and intrigue travellers as they explore Beijing's ancient past and enjoy its exciting modern development.
TOP 10 PLACES TO TRAVEL TO IN 2019
We’ve taken a look at the travel trends, explored all the lands and can share with you the ten places emerging in popularity among Student Flights and Australian travellers that we predict to be the best places for 2019.The popularity of the Middle East is soaring, while Japan is continuing to grow...
Guides to help you along
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.studentflights.com.au/about-us/terms-conditions).
- BM Black market airfares are available to youth customers under the age of 30 or full time students holding a valid Student Flights Identity Card.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.