Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa, Koh Samui, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4.
- 5-star Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary & Holistic Spa in a Hillside Room - Garden View.
- 1x Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA).
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities.
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities.
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival.
- Why not add: Return seat in cehicle transfers from $53*.
- Why not add: 3 Day Relax and Renew from $1970*.
- Why not add: 3 Day Intro to Detox $2199*.
- Why not add: 5 Day Yoga Synergy $3050*.
Kamalaya Koh Samui is a multi-award winning Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa ideally located amid a tropical landscape on the southern coastline of Koh Samui, Thailand. Kamalaya offers a synergistic wellness experience to help people reconnect to life's potential and achieve optimal wellbeing. The cuisine, the service style, the environment and even the architecture are designed to support and enhance the wellness therapies and services. The land itself is a powerful part of the experience, giving guests a direct experience of the healing power of nature. Since opening in November 2005, Kamalaya has been offering enriching holistic wellness programs which combine healing therapies from East and West, in a breathtakingly beautiful natural environment.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...