London to Berlin, 13 Days, SAVE $636*
What you get...
- 13 Day trip departing London.
- 12 Nights in twin-share hotel accommodation.
- 12 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- WAS $3180*, NOW $2544*, SAVE $636*.
London - Paris - Amsterdam - Berlin
Day 1 London.
Welcome to the much coveted capital of the United Kingdom. The next few days will be spent slinking through the streets of Soho & purring through boutiques in Shoreditch. By afternoon we'll get acquainted with the rest of the Contiki folk & hear the finer details of the 12-days ahead. We'll then be free to kick on & explore London's moonlight hours, or we can conserve our energy for tomorrow's day of pedalling.
Day 2 London.
Taking to two wheels, we'll explore London's backstreets by pushbike. Making stops when hydration calls, we'll uncover cosy cafes & mosey off the well-ridden path. By night we could cruise to a moonlight cinema or visit the Magic Roundabout bars in Old Street.
Day 3 London.
Today you can choose to seek out the ever illusive 'Banksy', getting the lowdown on London's most ambiguous street art. Your free time could be spent sifting through treasures in the antique stores of Notting Hill or icon hopping from one landmark to another. Then our final night in London is ahead of us, and it's brimming with endless possibility & craft beer.
Day 4 London to Paris.
We'll arrive in the ever chic capital & waste no time settling into the Parisian grind. The intro will start by soaring 210-metres above the ground in Montparnasse Tower, where the incredible expanses of Paris can truly be taken in. By night we could sip cocktails in SoPi - that's 'South Pigalle' if you're looking for coordinates.
Day 5 Paris.
Flip through some French phrases to get yourself a coffee & croissant; you're going to enjoy having a bit of lingo on hand if you choose to cosy down to a local dinner later this evening. After breakfast you may want to stroll the Canal Saint-Martin and shop (or dream) on rue Beaurepaire.
Day 6 Paris.
Our final day in Paris calls for ultimate French indulgence, most recommended in the form of a Gastronomy Tour. After eating our bodyweight in eclairs, brioches & macarons, you could carry on the eating theme with a picnic of fromage & vino in Montmartre.
Day 7 Paris to Amsterdam.
With Paris now taking up a sizable pocket of our hearts, we'll move upstream in search of the Netherlands unconventional capital. Fancy some fun facts to spruce up our ride in? We'll be coasting past Belgium's ancient diamond trading city, the portside city of pretty Antwerp. Arriving in Amsterdam we'll be greeted by all the expected trademarks, & begin scurrying past them to find the soul of the city.
Day 8 Amsterdam.
Today we'll tackle Amsterdam in a most acceptable fashion, grabbing pushbikes & cycling through the city's picture perfect canals. Although we're in one of Europe's most alternative cities, viewing tulip gardens & decedent cheese samplings will not be out of the question.
Day 9 Amsterdam.
Today we suggest getting your scream on at the Tower Swing, then easing the jitters with a curtsey to the cocktail skills at House of Bols. The Van Gogh Museum or Albert Cyup Market are also worth a visit, & by night we could swing to the converted theatre club of De Soos (Chicago Social Club).
Day 10 Amsterdam to Berlin.
Feeling sufficiently enamoured by the multidimensional city of Amsterdam, we'll gather up our worldly possessions & hit the road. With a German club hub & culture king on our agenda, you may want to send out a few zzz's during the journey. With more museums than rainy days per year, Berlin is a place worth knowing about.
Day 11 Berlin.
Today we can cruise Berlin the vintage way, taking a tour in the official cars of the DDR. When hunger strikes, the carnivores could spend some time differentiating bockwurst from kinderwurst from fleischwurst. Meanwhile the more vegan inclined could sample a jackfruit burger or cashew bolognese at the solar powered organic hotel of Amaranth.
Day 12 Berlin.
If yesterday's independent food roamings whet the appetite for something more substantial, then todays offer of a progressive food tour should provide ample satisfaction. Later you could let kilos settle by sipping tea in a palace at the Tajik Tearoom, or by walking the abandoned building of Museumswohnung museum where you can see remnants of the communist era.
Day 13 Berlin.
If you've got any last minute business to take care of you could drop by Betahaus co-working space, where an enviable collection of city start-ups can be found. If you fancy yourself a bit of a travel blogging kid, you can find your kind at the blog specific co-working haunt of blogfabrik. Today officially marks the end of our time together, but in the spirit of travel you'll leave feeling the world is your oyster.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Best Places To Live Your Best Life
We know you’ve got a ‘Dream Destinations’ collection on your Insta, and if you’re anything like us—a pinterest page and a mood board or two, too! Check out our #livingyourbestlife travel list below and see if your dream destinations, things to do, eat and see line up with some of ours! To help you...