Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer, 13 Days, SAVE $387*
What you get...
- 13 Day trip departing Hanoi.
On the Bucket List:.
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour.
- Party cruise in Halong Bay.
- Street eats tour in Hanoi.
- Visit the Cai Be floating markets.
- Watch the sunset at Angkor Wat.
11 Nights accommodation in a hotel.
- 1 Night accommodation on a party junk boat.
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners.
- Awesome English-speaking Trip Leader.
- Guided tours of all major cities.
- Internal flights.
- WAS $2579*, NOW $2192*, SAVE $387*.
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Phnom Penh - Koh Rong - Siem Reap
Day 1 Hanoi.
Welcome to Hanoi! Tonight, get ready for foodie heaven with a street eats tour through the Old Quarter. We'll take you to where the locals eat and drink, so you know it's the real deal. Expect beer, noodles, Vietnamese BBQ, tofu, skewers and loads more.
Day 2 Hanoi.
Start off the day with a tour of Hanoi. There'll be stops at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (the resting place of President Ho Chi Minh), the One Pillar Pagoda, the Presidential Palace and the Temple of Literature. Fancy yourself as the next Masterchef? We've got a cooking demonstration to round off the tour. Tonight, head to the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre to watch a traditional performance.
Day 3 Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
Cruise time! Halong Bay is famous for its limestone islands, rainforests and turquoise water and you'll get to see it all for real, eeek! Ready for a day of paddling, swimming, partying and lazing on the sundeck? It'd be rude not to, you are in paradise after all. Tonight, enjoy the sunset from the boat and tuck in to a fresh dinner. Please note: If you have selected twin share accommodation, you may be accommodated in a triple share room for the duration of the Halong Bay cruise. This means you will be sharing with two other passengers. If you have any questions about your trip please contact our Customer Service team.
Day 4 Ha Long Bay to Hoi An.
How's your head this morning? Shake it off with one last dip in the water before flying with the group to Hoi An. Try to nab a window seat!
Day 5 Hoi An.
Free day in Hoi An! Look out for French colonial buildings and the Japanese Covered Bridge to get you started. Then, ask your Trip Leader for the inside goss of all the must-sees. Seek out a hidden gem for dinner and eat allll of the Vietnamese food. Pho, anyone?
Day 6 Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City.
Second flight of the trip coming up. Look at you exploring like a pro! Tonight, head out on the optional street eats tour. Stroll the alleys and watch the city come alive at night. Try a Vietnamese pancake, or banh xeo. You won't regret it.
Day 7 Ho Chi Minh City.
Hop on a boat on the Mekong Delta and get amongst Cai Be's floating markets that teem with fruit, vegetables and goodies. Once you've stocked up, continue along the canals to Vinh Long, stopping at villages en route to see local artisans at work. It's your last night in Ho Chi Minh City tonight, so make it count!
Day 8 Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh.
Once in Phnom Penh, there's a half-day tour lined up for you. First up is the impressive Royal Palace (home to the current reigning monarch). Explore the grounds while you're here and take a look at the Silver Pagoda and the beautiful buddha statues made of emerald, gold and diamonds - you can't miss 'em. Finish up the day with a visit to the Central Market.
Day 9 Phnom Penh to Koh Rong.
Hop on a local boat, we're headed to Koh Rong. This place will probs be your next phone wallpaper - it's stunning.
Day 10 Koh Rong.
Day ten, and it's all about chilling on the beach. It's a hard life.
Day 11 Koh Rong to Siem Reap.
Tear yourself away from Koh Rong because we're flying to Siem Reap. Passports at the ready!
Day 12 Siem Reap.
Today's gonna be awesome. Start off with a visit to Angkor Thom and its statue-lined South Gate. Then, it's on to the intricately decorated Bayon temple, and the Hindu temple Phimeanakas. Want more? Ta Prohm's where it's at. Held together by tree roots, this place looks like something out of Tomb Raider and will give you all of the adventure feels. We've left the main event until the afternoon. That's right, you're hitting up the mighty Angkor Wat, eeeek! Round off the day and toast the end of an epic trip with sunset views over the jungle from the top of Pre Rup temple.
Day 13 Siem Reap.
Quick! Squeeze in everything else you wanted to do while you were here before heading off on your next adventure.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Best sunrises to stay up all night for in Asia
The epic colours. The freshness of a new day. All those giddy feels... Sunrise is a moment in time where everything feels like pure magic. And when you’re travelling, it’s the best way to take in the already-epic sights. Thankfully, Asia is full of them and there’s a stack of picture-perfect...