Oaks Auckland Harbour, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Oaks Auckland Harbour in a Studio Room.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 3, Pay 2.
- Why not add a Sky Tower Experience from an extra $34*.
- Why not add a Fullers Harbour Cruise from an extra $52*.
- Why not add a return seat in vehicle transfers from airport to hotel from an extra $62*.
Oaks Auckland Harbour is within a short walk to Auckland Harbour and offers quality affordable accommodation that is located in downtown Auckland. Rooms all have city or stunning harbour views. You are within a short walking distance of Sky City Casino and Tower, Queen Street and the Waterfront at Viaduct Harbour. Oaks Auckland Harbour provides all guests with access to their on-site fitness centre completed with heated lap pool. Oaks Auckland Harbour has a mixture of Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Family apartments that are all equipped with full kitchens, laundry facilities and high speed internet access. Rooms are suitable for any budgets and in the process have been endorsed by QualMark as being of a 4.5 Star Standard. Guests enjoy the luxury of a daily service with full linen change on the 3rd day when requested.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...