Mango Bay Resort, Coral Coast - Fiji, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3-star Mango Bay Resort in a 1 Bedroom Garden Villa.
- Tropical breakfast daily.
- Reduced Rate - SAVE $231*pp Airport and hotel transfers throughout (conditions apply).
- Why not add a Tivua Day Cruise from an extra $176* Why not add a Whale's Tale Full Day Cruise from an extra $163*.
Our uniqueness has always been the core strength of Mango Bay Resort's reasoning, our problem is that our uniqueness is so hard to put into words. It's more about the nearly indescribable feelings one draws from so many parts of your day. How does one aptly describe the feelings of waking up to sonnets sung by the birds, from rays of sun penetrating through four-story high coconut trees over lush green lawns, or from walking in soft white sand with no footprints at dawn; or from delicious food provided from the most natural of means harvested at or around the resort; or from the genuine smiles from local staff and foreign guests that make you feel like instant family; or from the all the adventures; or from the restoration of one's soul or the re- energising of one's relaxed state?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 1 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...