Club Raro Resort, Rarotonga, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3-star Club Raro Resort in a Tamure Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Cook Island Airport to Cook Island Resort.
- BONUS Reduced Rate - SAVE $71* per person.
- Why not add a Koka Lagoon Cruise from an extra $106* Why not add a Sea Safari Fishing Charter Excursion from an extra $196*.
Club Raro Resort welcomes you to our little piece of tropical paradise. We love what we do and we love sharing it with you, from relaxing by the pool while enjoying a great cocktail, snorkelling in the warm lagoon to chilling reading a book. Fill yourself up on delicious food or discover the many nearby beaches or activities available, we can provide a resort experience for you that does not break the bank. Offering 85 guest rooms ranging from standard, poolside and lagoon front rooms, including self-contained options. Club Raro Resort boasts a relaxed friendly atmosphere with stunning views, a swim up pool bar and fantastic water based activities. Conveniently located just 5 minutes away from town and 10 minutes from the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...