Edgewater Resort & Spa, Rarotonga, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star Edgewater Resort & Spa in a Studio Apartment.
- Tropical breakfast daily.
- FREE use of snorkelling equipment.
- FREE use of tennis courts and tennis equipment.
- BONUS Honeymooners receive a FREE Complimentary one room grade upgrade.
- BONUS 2 FREE nights - Stay 5, Pay 3.
- Why not add an Overwater Night Show with Dinner from an extra $125* Why not add a Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruise from an extra $105*.
The Edgewater Resort and Spa is located on the western sunset side of the island, bordering a long white sandy beach and is just 8 minutes drive from the airport and 10 minutes drive from town. It is the largest resort on the island, offers exceptional value for money and has a huge range of accommodation, services and facilities to suit all tastes and budgets. Facilities include a free kids club, 2 restaurants bar, tennis courts, swimming pool etc. We are the 3.5 star resort with a 5 star service, the big resort with a big soul and one of the friendliest teams of staff you will find on Raro. We have been welcoming our guests for over 40 years now and pride ourselves on being pretty good at it
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 1 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...