Aston Canggu Beach Resort, Bali, 5 Nights, Save from $1716*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfares to Bali including 7kg carry-on luggage (checked luggage additional).
- 5 nights accommodation in the 4 star Aston Canggu Beach Resort in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- BONUS Wi-fi.
- BONUS 1x 60-minute massage per person.
- BONUS Daily glass of house beer or soft drink for two.
- BONUS Guaranteed late check-out to 2pm.
- BONUS 10% discount for cocktails and food at Sky Dining.
- BONUS Return airport transfers for two.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $899*
Brisbane from $899*
Melbourne from $899*
Perth from $699*
Sydney from $899*
Surf's up and secret's out-discover Bali's hottest new neighbourhood, Canggu Beach This up-and-coming beachside town sits on Bali's southern coast 10 kilometres north of Kuta, between Seminyak and Tanah Lot, and the Aston Canggu Beach Resort is perfectly placed to take it all in. The lifestyle here is a world apart from its Balinese brethren. Think laidback bars and beachfront cafes, black sand beaches and breaks popular with surfers the world over. Upmarket Aston Canggu Beach Resort provides the perfect counterpoint to all that sun, sand and surf, a luxury sanctuary to recharge your batteries before you get out and do it all again.
The sleek and contemporary Aston Canggu Beach Restort is distinctive in this casual, beachy town, carving its own path with bold curves and an ultra-modern style. Each of the 93 guestrooms is elegant and bright, with clean lines and premium views. Steal away to the rooftop infinity pool to watch the sunset, right beside UpZscale Dining and bar where you can sample Asian and international dishes while looking out over the shimmering Indian Ocean. There's also the option of trendy yet intimate Cubana Restaurant and Bar down by the lobby, where Latin American pizazz meets Balinese warmth meets cocktails. Finish off the perfect day with a little extra at the in-house spa or a refreshing dip in the ground floor lagoon pool-every element adds up to make this holiday your best yet.
When the warm Bali sunshine entices you out you'll find it easy to fill your leisure and pleasure time. Uber-hip Old Man's is right next door-beachside restaurant and beer garden by day, vibrant party scene after sunset-and Canggu's other hotspots are only a short stroll away. The beaches are many and varied, from the perfect water sport conditions at Batu Bolong to the reef breaks at Echo Beach and the picturesque wooden bridge at Kayu Pituh. If surfing's not your bag find an alternative adrenaline fix at nearby Splash Water Park or Bounce Bali. Beautiful and iconic Tanah Lot is less than a 30-minute drive away for those seeking a culture fix (or that postcard perfect snap), as is the excitement and buzz of Seminyak. But don't be surprised if you can't bring yourself to leave the casual surf culture and dreamy vibes of Canggu Beach.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...