InterContinental Bali Resort, 5 Nights, Save from $1950*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfares from to Bali including 7kg carry-on luggage (checked luggage additional).
- 5 nights accommodation in the 5 star InterContinental Bali Resort in a Jimbaran Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two.
- BONUS 1x 60-minute massage for two.
- BONUS 1x 3-Course dinner for two.
- BONUS Afternoon Tea by the beach.
- BONUS Return airport transfers for two.
- Why not upgrade to a Singaraja Premium Room from only $200* Why not upgrade to a Club InterContinental Room from only $500*.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1399*
Brisbane from $1399*
Melbourne from $1399*
Perth from $1199*
Sydney from $1399*
Indulge your senses in an authentic and tranquil Balinese experience. InterContinental Bali Resort, which is a 5-star beachfront resort, caters to every guest. Whether you are a couple on a honeymoon, a backpacker or a family travelling for leisure, InterContinental is the ideal destination for your holiday. Their resort staff will do everything they can to make sure you and your loved ones have a pleasant and memorable time in Bali. So, if you want a paradise where you can just have pure bliss, look no further than InterContinental Bali Resort.
To ensure a comfortable stay, book one of the luxurious rooms at the InterContinental Bali Resort. This upscale resort is situated on Jimbaran Bay and a 10-minute drive away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. It offers a myriad of island activities, beachfront restaurants and nearby attractions. Southern Bukit surf spots, Seminyak shopping centres and Ubud's cultural attractions are just some of the destinations near the resort.
You can easily live the island life in this picturesque beach resort. When you are not swimming the crystal-clear azure waters of Bali, treat yourself to Spa Uluwatu and indulge in its serene beachside landscape. After a day of basking in the sun, simmer down in your Deluxe, Premium or Club InterContinental room. All beautiful rooms in this resort have a blend of contemporary convenience and the elements of classic Balinese aesthetics. You can be confident that everything about this resort has been well-thought-out, from the interior design to furniture selection, with guests' best interests at heart.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Apres ski: What to do after dark in Queenstown
It’s the snow and the slopes that draw revellers to Queenstown every winter, but it’s the apres ski action that keeps them coming back. Here’s a guide to Queenstown after dark. And if this makes you hungry to head over, we’ve got the deal for you! Check out our NZ Winter deals – we’ve got flights...