Edgewater Resort & Spa, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star Edgewater Resort & Spa in a Studio Apartment.
- Tropical / Continental breakfast daily.
- FREE use of snorkelling equipment.
- FREE daily on site cultural activities.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Rarotonga Airport to Edgewater Resort & Spa.
- BONUS 2 FREE night - Stay 5, Pay 3.
- Why not add a Koka Lagoon Cruise from an extra $106* Why not add a Highland Paradise Cultural Centre from an extra $140*.
The Edgewater Resort and Spa is located on the western sunset side of the island, bordering a long white sandy beach and is just 8 minutes drive from the airport and 10 minutes drive from town.
It is the largest resort on the island, offers exceptional value for money and has a huge range of accommodation, services and facilities to suit all tastes and budgets. We are the 3.5 star resort with a 5 star service, the big resort with a big soul and one of the friendliest teams of staff you will find on Raro. We have been welcoming our guests for over 40 years now and pride ourselves on being pretty good at it
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...