VALUE | Strand Palace, London, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Strand Palace in a Standard Double Room.
- Want Boozy? a Soho Historic Pubs Tour from an extra $69*.
- Want Culture? a Harry Potter Film Locations from an extra $49*.
- Want Foodie? an English Tea & Desserts Tour from an extra $257*.
The Strand Palace Hotel is an iconic building dating back to 1909. Situated on the edge of Covent Garden in the heart of Theatre land many key attractions are within walking distance including Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, and Soho. Details of its heritage can still be seen, Art Deco staircase leading down to the lower Ground floor.
Guest rooms and public areas , undergone the renovation are light and contemporary and the hotel offers 4 star services and facilities. 785 rooms all with bath or shower, safes, tea & coffee making facilities, complimentary bottled mineral water and access to the on-site gym. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Guests have access to a refreshment room with vending machine and ice. The hotel offers 6 distinctively different restaurants and bars.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- This product is available for instant purchase only. Non refundable..
7 Epic off the beaten track adventures
Like to explore the hidden gems, less known to the world? Adventure tours know where the backwoods are at. And the best part is that you can do incredible things in beautiful places and still sit back and chill when you want. Let the guide sort out the logistics.Go Felucca Sailing to Luxor,...