VALUE | The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club, Honolulu, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club in a One Room Bungalow.
- Morning Surfjack blend coffee at Mahina & Sun's.
- Use of Bicycles.
- $10USD dinner credit at Mahina & Sun's.
- Want Foodie? Why not add Aloha Plate Lunch Adventure from $281*.
- Want Boozy? Why not add Germaine's Luau from $172*.
- Want Cultural? Jurassic Park Waterfall Adventure from $103*.
Nestled on Lewers Street, we're but a short walk or bike ride to some of the most storied beaches, waves, and shopping in the country. And when it comes to dining, we're proud to have teamed up with famed local chef Ed Kenney to create Mahina & Sun's, offering a progressive-yet-comforting menu that's representative of Hawaii's real palate. When you're not lounging at the beach or exploring the island, we welcome you to sprawl out at the Swim Club, a space where both locals and visitors alike can comfortably congregate by the pool over the perfect cocktail and talk story. If the mood hits you, you can always catch one of our nightly movie screenings at the pool. And at our men's and women's boutique, Olive & Oliver, we've built a shop that's both contemporary and quintessentially authentic to Hawaii.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Hot Tips from an Adventure Travel Expert on Nepal!
Trekking the Himalayas, seeing Mount Everest and dreams of prayer flags flying from mountain stupas, make Nepal a favourite for adventurous Aussie travellers. It can be pretty daunting trying to plan this yourself though, so we’ve asked Student Flights consultant Josh for a few of his hottest tips...