Mantra on View Hotel, Surfers Paradise, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star self rated Mantra on View Hotel in a City View Twin Room.
- BONUS Reduced Rate - SAVE $65* per person.
- Why not add an Australia Outback Spectacular Dinner & Show from an extra $100*.
- Why not add a 3 day Village Roadshow Pass from an extra $139*.
Mantra on View Hotel is definitely the right place to stay if you're planning on visiting Surfers Paradise for business or a spot of fun. You're close to everything and in Mantra's usual friendly and welcoming style, you will have everything you need. There's the outdoor resort-style pool as well as a children's pool. There's the fully equipped gymnasium and if you're feeling really fit challenge your friend to a set or two on the tennis courts. All guest rooms have high-speed internet and cable TV.
You're surrounded by a great range of eating choices, but it's hard to go past Mantra on View Hotel's own NOSH Restaurant with its popular range of dishes. There's excellent shopping all around, theme parks, endless Gold Coast beaches and you're close to it all. You might want to spend your day at the Ocean Day Spa and Salon treating yourself to a massage and then when the day is drawing to a close, relax with a drink on your private balcony and take in the view.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 Epic off the beaten track adventures
Like to explore the hidden gems, less known to the world? Adventure tours know where the backwoods are at. And the best part is that you can do incredible things in beautiful places and still sit back and chill when you want. Let the guide sort out the logistics.Go Felucca Sailing to Luxor,...