Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Bali, 5 Nights, Save from $1879*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfares to Bali including 20kg checked baggage.
- 5 nights accommodation in the 5 star Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort in a Deluxe Ocean Front Room.
- Daily Breakfast for two.
- BONUS Return airport transfers for two.
- BONUS 1x 60-minute massage at Shine Spa for two adults.
- BONUS 1x Buffet dinner at Feast for two adults.
- BONUS 1x Traditional market bike tour experience.
- BONUS Late check-out to 2pm.
- BONUS Welcome Bag for children with a beverage container.
- BONUS Complimentary breakfast for up to 1 child per room.
- BONUS 15% discount on food and spa during stay.
- BONUS Experience Kuta beach run accompanied by a trainer daily.
- BONUS Complimentary access to Play @ Sheraton & Sheraton Fitness.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1299*
Brisbane from $1299*
Melbourne from $1299*
Perth from $1099*
Sydney from $1299*
Located in Bali's bustling tourism and shopping district, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort prides itself in its strategic location in the heart of Kuta, right across the legendary Kuta Beach and adjacent to the island's luxury shopping mall, Beachwalk. Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort offers an exclusive retreat, amidst spacious open-air terrace, outdoor rooftop pool and stunning sunset views. The resort introduces 203 guest rooms and suites ranging from 46 to 265 square meters, completed with a spacious private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort houses three dining venues where travellers can enjoy unique experiences, from the all-day dining Feast with its vibrant open-kitchen, authentic Italian cuisine in Bene, to The Lounge with its locally inspired cocktail menu, with open-air setting and Indian Ocean scenery.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
7 Epic off the beaten track adventures
Like to explore the hidden gems, less known to the world? Adventure tours know where the backwoods are at. And the best part is that you can do incredible things in beautiful places and still sit back and chill when you want. Let the guide sort out the logistics.Go Felucca Sailing to Luxor,...