Village Hotel Albert Court, Singapore, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star Village Hotel Albert Court in a Superior Room.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 3, Pay 2.
- BONUS SGD5 worth of Yakun voucher.
- BONUS SGD5 worth of Old Chang Kee voucher.
- BONUS Complimentary late check out till 6:00pm (subject to availability).
- BONUS Exclusive gift 1 x FMS Lunch Bag.
- BONUS Exclusive gift 1 x FMS Tote bag.
- Why not add a Gardens by the Bay 1 Day Pass plus a one-way transfer from an extra $44*.
- Why not add a Local Lift Taste of Chinatown Tour from an extra $109*.
Just a stone's throw away from the Straits Chinese enclave of Bugis, the smoke-free 210-room Village Hotel Albert Court is a melting pot of Indian and Peranakan influences with Straits Chinese carvings and motifs that adorn the walls of its conservation pre-war shop houses. The hotel's charming courtyard brings you away from the bustling city and provides moments of serenity, not forgetting the various cuisine options.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Hot Tips from an Adventure Travel Expert on Nepal!
Trekking the Himalayas, seeing Mount Everest and dreams of prayer flags flying from mountain stupas, make Nepal a favourite for adventurous Aussie travellers. It can be pretty daunting trying to plan this yourself though, so we’ve asked Student Flights consultant Josh for a few of his hottest tips...