Bali Flights + The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, 8 Nights, SAVE FROM $2508*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Bali including 20kg checked luggage.
- 8 Nights at the Westin Nusa Dua in a Premium Room.
- Includes superfood buffet breakfast daily for two.
- BONUS Upgrade from a Deluxe Pool View Room to a Premium Room.
- BONUS Your choice of 1x 3-course dinner at Prego or 3-course lunch at Ikan for two.
- BONUS 1x 30-minute foot massage by the beach for two.
- BONUS 1x Afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge & Bar for two.
- BONUS 1x use of a Dreambed.
- BONUS Return airport transfers for two.
- Why not upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Terrace from only $250*.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1599*
Brisbane from $1599*
Melbourne from $1599*
Perth from $1399*
Sydney from $1599*
This stunning Marriott International resort is set just steps back from the beach. Stroll through lush tropical gardens to gaze out across the Indian Ocean and completely unwind knowing that your every need will be taken care of! The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has a range of 5-star facilities and each have been selected to promote luxury and wellness. Both adults and children can indulge in rejuvenating services at the aptly named Heavenly Spa by Westinor soak up the sun by one of the 3 outdoor pools. There's a 12-metre waterslide, daily pool-based activities including acquacise and water volleyball, plus guests can learn key snorkeling and diving techniques in the calm pool waters before testing their skills out on the reefs!
The pull of the water is strong at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, but there are many more features and facilities to enjoy. The resort is based on the 6 pillars of wellnes it encourages all guests to sleep well, eat well, move well, feel well, work well and play well. Each of the 433 guestrooms and suites cover the sleeping and feeling well components. Clean, crisp contemporary style features throughout, the bedrooms boast deluxe Heavenly Bedsand the private bathrooms include both showers and tubs. All guests can enjoy stunning views over the garden, pool or ocean! Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space make staying with larger groups a breeze, plus connecting rooms and additional bedding can be arranged on request (charges may apply).
Eat well at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali. Choose from any of the 5 restaurants and bars to enjoy Western favourites, seafood, Asian-fusion, Spanish, Italian and Japanese fare! Fuel for the day and then get set to explore. Take the kids to the Westin Family KidsClub, browse the shopping arcade, have a hit on the 2 tennis courts, try out the WestinWORKOUTgym or opt for a cycling tour around Nusa Dua. There are Balinese dance lessons, fruit carving demonstrations, hotel temple visits, yoga, kayaking, windsurfing simulations and more! The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has business services, an exceptional events team and a unique Living Room designed especially for early arrivals and late departures. Store your luggage, watch TV, use the kidscorner, take a shower or access the pool - do whatever you need to make yourself comfortable while in transit from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (only 30-minutes away)!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...