Golden Nugget Hotel, Las Vegas, 3 Nights
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Golden Nugget Hotel in a Double Run of House Room.
- Why not add a Vegas Nights Helicopter Tour from an extra $158* Why not add a Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from an extra $209*.
This exciting Las Vegas casino and resort dating from 1946 is less than a 5-minute walk from the Fremont Street Experience and the Mob Museum. Guests will find themselves surrounded by bright lights, and an endless array of entertainment venues. The hotel enjoys a vibrant architectural style, befitting its extravagant surroundings. Guests are welcomed into an exciting world of opulence, decadence and intricate embellishment. The Modern rooms come with marble tubs, pillow-top mattress, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Clubrooms add whirlpool tubs, wet bars, and/or floor-to-ceiling windows. Suites provide living rooms, with two marble private bathrooms or two flat-screen cable TV's and some have loft bedroom.
The Hotels Main Perks include a bustling casino, an outdoor pool with a waterslide that travels through a secured shark tank, and a fitness center, plus a spa, live entertainment, and casual and fine-dining restaurants, including a renowned steakhouse and a Mexican tequila bar. Guests will be impressed by the spectacular array of intriguing facilities, spectacles and attractions, which are sure to appeal to every type of traveler.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...