PREMIUM |Double Six Seminyak, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star Double Six Luxury Hotel in a Leisure Suite Room.
- A la carte breakfast daily.
- 24 hours butler service, room service and housekeeping service.
- Coffee and tea making facilities.
- Want Foodie? Kuta Street Eats Tour from $68*.
- Want Cultural? Ubud and Rice Field Tour from $102*.
A standard for world-class accommodation, The Double-Six Luxury Hotel, Seminyak, has 146 units and the utmost prime amenities on the island of Bali, offering services found nowhere else. You must also consider the uninterrupted, 150-metre beach frontage overlooking the iconic Double Six beach. At Double-Six you will be met with everything you would expect from a 5-star- plus hotel as well as features that put Double-Six into a class of its own. All told, this is Asia's most desirable destination for the discerning globetrotter. Entering between broad columns and into the cool shade of the open-air lobby, your first impression will be of the 120-meter swimming pool offering sunset views across Double-Six Beach. Reserve one of the poolside sun loungers, or a lounger on the beach, to take in the vibrant coastline. The concept of Double Six is yours to uncover and interact with; discover innovations, and an opulent design surrounding a homely, private space. This remarkable venue encourages a lifestyle of relaxation and sophistication in the context of generous accommodation the likes of which have never before been seen along this stretch of famous beachfront.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Non-refundable rate. Full cancellation fees apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...