BASIC | Lit Bangkok Hotel & Residence, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Lit Bangkok Hotel & Residence in a Extra Radiance room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Complimentary 10 minutes foot massage per person per stay.
- 50% discount on spa treatment at Kriya Spa (Subject to availability).
- BONUS Reduced rates.
- Want Culture? a River Kwai Tour from an extra $197* Want Foodie? a Street Eat by Tuk Tuk Tour from an extra $105*.
Located less than 200 meters from BTS National Stadium Station and Siam Shopping vibes as well as outstanding city attractions and landmarks including Bangkok Art and Cultural Centre, Jim Thomsons House and The National Stadium sky train station. LiT BANGKOK Residence, a new wing of LiT BANGKOK Hotel offer full service and high standard of living. 127 Rooms, Suites and Residences, Stylish and well-designed accommodation : air conditioning, mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, cable TV, DVD player, Free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, hairdryer, bathrobe, slipper. Interconnecting rooms, kitchenette, washing machine and balcony are available for Residences
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Non-refundable rate. Full cancellation fees apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...