VALUE | Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, 4 Nights
What you get...
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Siam@Siam Design Hotel in a Deluxe room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- BONUS Reduced rates.
- Want Culture? a River Kwai Tour from an extra $197* Want Foodie? a Street Eat by Tuk Tuk Tour from an extra $105*.
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok motivated by the idea to develop a contemporary and luxurious hotel that provides the unique qualities of a 'hip' design hotel right in the heart of Bangkok , one of the most vibrant cities in the world. Hotel offers something very different from the typical hotel environment. From its distinctive, daring, modern design to its first-class hotel amenities, the hotel combines all the ingredients to provide for a thoroughly unique, and enjoyable environment. Located "at the heart of it all". Siam@Siam Design Hotel, Bangkok places you on the doorstep of the most exciting part of Bangkok with just a short walk to the Skytrain connecting you to the rest of Bangkok and closes to the historic Jim Thompson's House and provides easy access to all major tourist attractions, entertainments, shopping venues -Siam Paragon, MBK Centre and the vibrantly funky Siam Square
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Non-refundable rate. Full cancellation fees apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...