Fiji Flights + Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, 7 Nights- SAVE FROM $2248*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Fiji including checked luggage.
- 7 nights at the Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa in a Ocean Front King Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily at Ocean Terrace Restaurant.
- Daily activities schedule including Aqua aerobics, volleyball, and board games.
- Cultural demonstrations (as part of daily activities).
- Two bottles of complimentary water in room and replenished daily.
- "Bula Bus" transportation between Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club, operating hours are seasonal.
- Use of 6 swimming pools across Sheraton & Westin Resorts Denarau Island, including 2 adults only pool.
- Lawn Bowling Green at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa.
- Fitness Centre (Westin Workout located at the Heavenly Spa by Westin) open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- BONUS Unlimited golf*.
- BONUS Dinner for two adults at Coco Palms Cultural Show.
- BONUS Complimentary WiFi for up to 2 devices.
- Why not upgrade to an Ocean Front Twin Room from only $100*.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $2099*
Brisbane from $1699*
Melbourne from $1799*
Perth from $2249*
Welcome to a world of Westin luxury in the South Pacific. A place where five star comfort harmonizes with lush tropical surroundings and international style fuses with Fijian island warmth. Located on Denarau Island, the resort is stylishly designed to reflect Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. It is further complemented with the finest resort facilities, including the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin.
The resort's 246 guestrooms and suites are superbly placed in the South Pacific setting. Each room features the signature ten-layer Westin Heavenly Bed, 32" LCD TV, refreshment centre, tea and coffee making facility, high-speed Internet and Heavenly Shower. All rooms have a private balcony or verandah overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens or oceanfront. As a Westin guest, you'll be further pampered with our integrated 5 star resort facilities including six swimming pools, a choice of 14 restaurants and bars, 10 tennis courts and an 18-hole championship golf course within the Westin & Sheraton Resorts Complex. Discover The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa in Fiji, and you will find renewal and relaxation in one of the world's most spectacular and hospitable locations.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...