Phuket Flights + The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, 7 Nights - SAVE FROM $4201*
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Phuket including 20kg checked luggage.
- 7 Nights at the The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in a Seaview Pool Villa.
- Daily breakfast for two.
- BONUS Upgrade from a Tropical Pool Villa Room to Sea View Pool Villa.
- BONUS 2x 3-course dinners for two.
- BONUS 2x 60-minute spa for two at Spa Naka.
- BONUS Daily cocktail for two.
- BONUS Daily scheduled speedboat to Ao Por Grand Marina*.
- BONUS 25% discount on food and beverage excluding mini bar.
- BONUS 20% discount on A La Carte Spa Menu.
- BONUS Bicycle for rent to discover the island between 9am-4pm.
- BONUS Homemade ice-cream every afternoon between 2pm-5pm.
- Return airport transfers for two.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $2099*
Brisbane from $1999*
Gold Coast from $1849*
Melbourne from $1849*
Perth from $1599*
Ready for exclusive 5-star boutique accommodation within the stunning beauty of Thailand's iconic Phang Nga Bay? The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket is the epitome of secluded island luxury Only a 10-minute speedboat ride away from all of Phuket's hottest attractions, but far enough away to feel like another world entirely. This is an intimate retreat with a laidback atmosphere, and an unparalleled back-to-nature experience with every touch of extravagance. The Naka Island, Phuket has it all: beachside restaurants and bars with spectacular views over the emerald waters and dramatic limestone cliffs, an array of land and water-loving activities to keep the adrenaline pumping, and decadent relaxation at the sanctuary of Spa Naka.
The Naka Island, Phuket is home to 80 well-appointed guest rooms and villas, all superbly finished to a breezy tropical island style. Become acquainted with luxury with a villa, each with its own open-air courtyard bathroom, equipped with combined steam room and shower, soaking tub, and change room. Natural colours and materials are used to complement the exquisite beauty of the surroundings, while the light-filled, spacious accommodations induce an atmosphere of easy island living-it'll feel like your tropical home-away-from-home in no time Get the most out of your experience with a visit to Spa Naka, with 4 serene treatment rooms to enrich mind, body, and soul. Signature treatments include the use of indigenous botanicals and the famous Watsu treatment, an exclusive blend of aquatic therapy, shiatsu pressure-points, gentle stretching and gravity suspension. You'll be feeling stress-free and fabulous in no time
The tranquil paradise of The Naka Island, Phuket is ideally located, only 25-kilometres from Phuket International Airport and within a short speedboat ride of all the tourist hot-spots and must-sees of Phuket. Whether you're looking for fun in the sun or the chance to experience cultural treasures and culinary delights, The Naka Island, Phuket is your perfect base The island of Naka Yai itself is idyllic, with pristine white sand beaches best enjoyed from one of the sun-loungers with food and beverage service. Or take it up a notch with sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, windsurfing, kayaking, or a bike tour through Naka Yai's splendour. The resort even has its own complimentary children's club for some adults-only indulgence Take part in a mixology class and learn how to create Naka's signature cocktail, or sign up for yoga, tai chi, or boxing. It's all possible when you stay at The Naka Island, Phuket
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...